To all the vultures who somehow got my cell number while I was ON VACATION just to ask when the next GRC update would be: shut up. I appreciate your enthusiasm (sometimes) but not your threats to cut off one of my fingers for every day that nothing is posted on the site. Don’t you realize that would be counterproductive? How am I supposed to post with nubs? If anything, you should threaten to cut off my toes so that I’ll have nothing to do but post. Don’t do that, though. I’d quit the site just to spite you.
So. The first good bit of news is that GRC will open its east coast office in Northampton, MA in July. We will be sharing our office space and phone lines with Trimble Inc. We have found their employees to be very agreeable and physically attractive in the past and expect great success in the venture. In late June, there will be a send-off party to celebrate the holy partnership of GRC and Trimble Inc., followed by a business retreat in Kauai to meet with the CEO of Trimble Inc. and plan for the months and years ahead.
In the weeks to come, we have some great things lined up:
– A piece titled, “Lent Remembered”.
– A piece titled, “Wit of Winston,” collecting many of Winston Churchill’s most quotable anecdotes.
– Part 4 of the popular “Invented Statistics” series.
– GRC may release a series of discussion questions for summer book clubs full of people who won’t know what to talk about without strict numbered questions.
– More radio shows featuring Gabe and Tom and not Darnell (who is currently touring the country as a singer).
This should sort out the accusations that we’re just sitting on our fannies all the live long day.
Discussion Topic: Isn’t that photo sweet? With all of us in the air? Doesn’t it elevate our credibility 8-12% and make us look a little less bloggy?